"Currently" Linky Party for August

Thursday, August 1, 2013
I am linking up with Farley for her monthly "Currently" linky party.  Click on the link below to be taken to her blog that links to TONS of other amazing teachers!

Listening:My Baby is turning 3 months in a few days! He is starting to sleep less during the day and is looking all around exploring.  But, CURRENTLY he is crying...be right back! Ok, all better. Here he is: 
Thinking:Even though I will be on maternity leave for a while starting the school year, I am trying to go over my Science notebook from last year to get organized! I made the template below to help the students become familiar with the scientific process.  I also read Teaching in Room 6's post about getting the students ready!


Wanting:Teachers to enter my giveaway that Just started.  Enter to win a $50 TPT gift card by liking my store (or have formerly liked) my store on Facebook! Crossing my fingers for everyone! Click on the link below to enter. :)


  1. Thanks for the freebie! I am teaching science this year for only the third year - and this year at a new school, so I'm still learning what works for me. Love this idea for the front of their Interactive Notebooks.


    Inside this Book

  2. Omg...your baby is adorable...I hear you about the ink-yikes! I buy mine from Amazon at a fraction of the price...still gets pricey, though.
    Enjoy your mini holiday!

  3. Awww.....look at that little baby. He is so cute :) Great freebie! (and thanks for the shout out!)

    Teaching in Room 6


    I love notebooking. I'm the school librarian so unless the teacher is "in" to it I don't get to do it much. But I love getting ideas to tweak in ways I CAN share and then maybe they'll try them in their own classrooms.

    Plus I love science books. And your blog name. I try not to be but more often than not I am.

    Ms. O

  5. Your little one is sooo cute. And that scientific inquiry poster is great!


Please leave a comment! I love to hear what my readers think of the posts. :) Thanks in advance!

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top